CROSSMARK RETAIL MERCHANDISER PART TIME in Hamilton, Ontario
Represent clients by implementing a variety of in-store merchandising tasks including stocking shelves, building displays, correcting product voids, auditing store conditions, communicating with store employees and resetting product categories to the most up-to-date planograms.
Implement in-store retail merchandising activities based on provided direction of plan-o-grams and schematic layouts, as well as the implementation of department or brand resets in grocery/retail setting using an efficient and cost effective strategy
Plan coverage on an ongoing basis, set priorities by reviewing call objectives and follow-ups from previous calls, ensure required tools and materials are organized.
Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, client objectives and work completed and provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Check store for promotional display compliance, identify opportunities, correct voids and out of stocks by merchandising shelves and displays, identify locations to secure incremental displays, place POS materials on shelves and displays, check product dates and rotate stock (as required).
Schedule work to ensure work is completed by the designated due date
Participate in team tasks onsite with clients
Additional duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- No Prior experience required
Valid State Driver’s License
Local Food Handler Permit, if applicable
Skills and Characteristics:
Exhibits strong interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills
Must be able to successfully implement work independently and/or as part of a team.
Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines
Software Requirements and Experience:
- 6 mon. previous experience with Microsoft Office Products Suite
- This job will not exercise supervisory responsibilities of any nature.
- Normal Supervision : Under normal supervision, within a standardized work situation, the job performs duties common to the line of work without close supervision or detailed instruction. Work product is subject to continual review.
- Some Travel 0-10%
- Retail Store environment
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or balance. Must be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Product resets can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, and displays, reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling new products, and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Posted Date 1 month ago (10/29/2021 1:38 PM)
Job ID 2021-186224
Job Location CA-ON-Hamilton