CROSSMARK LEAD ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST - PART TIME in Tallahassee, Florida
# of Openings
The Associate is responsible for completing in-store food and non-food demonstrations. Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. Serves, demonstrates, intercepts consumers and sells products in a professional manner. Responsible for the Event execution equipment in the stores. Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
• Management and maintenance of the equipment and supplies used for events to ensure they are clean and secured in the agreed upon area of the backroom.
• When Supervisor is absent, communicate with store management about the upcoming events and the execution of past events in their store.
• When Supervisor is absent, be the point person for all events being conducted in the store. Assists other Event Specialists with event kits, materials and tools as needed.
• Assist Supervisor by always providing leadership and knowledge to the team.
• Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
• Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
• Able to assist/perform all job responsibilities assigned to the demo program.
• Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
• Ability to prepare and serve food samples including raw meats, produce and eggs complying with food safety guidelines.
• Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
• Can maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
• Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
• Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
• Completes all work assigned.
• Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
• Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
• Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
• Prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
• Takes digital photos of Perfect Table Setup to document success stories for clients.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting all employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient ability to use and navigate on a personal computer and personal mobile device using applications and internal systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Food Safety Professional Certification, Local Food handlers permit if required.
The employee will be regularly required to: Stand; Walk; Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; Reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead); Talk and hear; Visual ability to read instructions and perform responsibilities; Stoop; Kneel; Crouch; Climb (including use of a 6’ ladder); Balance; Lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds); Push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart fully laden with appliances, supplies and product; Prepare foods using raw products (e.g., meats, poultry), using cooking utensils such as knives, convection oven, coffee maker, electric fryer, microwaves; Be in contact with cleaning supplies.
Will be point of contact when Supervisor is absent.
Retail store environment with limited travel.
Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance. Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents.
English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Posted Date 2 months ago (11/30/2021 3:20 PM)
Req ID 2021-188089
Primary Work Location : Location US-FL-Tallahassee
Category Events Marketing/Demo